Who Are E. L. Smith Consulting’s Clients?
Our clients are:
- Executive and Professional Women who want to “be one of the boys” – without being “one of the boys.”
- Executives and Professionals who are at times frustrated because they feel that they are not heard and that their ideas are not implemented.
- Executives and Professionals who want to go from the mail room to the Boardroom.
Our clients :
- Get focus and get clear on their goals
- Identify and capitalize on their strengths to navigate the corporate jungle
- Communicate clearly and confidently with powerful words
- Move up the corporate ladder
- Ask for what they want
- Get control of their time and their lives
Current and Past Clients
Betsy Smith has co-authored “Second Blooming for Women: Growing a Life that Matters after Fifty” with Kathleen V. Logan. The book is step-by-step guides to help women over fifty live a purposeful and fulfilling second half of life. Many of the concepts in the book – attitude, strengths, vision, values, purpose, and action plans are the same concepts that I integrate into my leadership coaching.
E. L. Smith’s Specialties:
- Identifying Strengths
- Aligning strengths with job
- Discovering what’s right by applying Appreciative Inquiry
- Realizing Work/Life Balance
- Setting goals
- Establishing action plans with accountability measures
Betsy Smith’s Top Five Strengths are: Strategic, Maximizer, Futuristic, Relator, Positivity