Part 2 – Purpose
What might be the Purposes for the organization to start a Peer Coaching Program?
- To reward high achievers
- To develop leadership skills for emerging leaders
- To demonstrate that the organization is supportive of employees
- To develop communication skills of employees
- To maintain employees
What might the Purposes for the employees to participate in the Peer Coaching Program?
- To learn about areas of the organization outside their division
- To have a safe place to discuss topics
- To develop Leadership skills
- To develop communication and coaching skills
- To learn about themselves
What might the purposes be for the mentors to participate in the Peer Coaching Program?
- To give others the opportunity to learn from their experience
- To meet people throughout the organization
- To model leadership for emerging leaders
- To stay in touch with a different generation
- Because it is fun!
What might the purposes be for people to participate in Betsy’s Best Peer Coaching Program?
- To meet people outside their profession
- To increase their circle of influence
- To get help with decision making
- To gain perspective from others about a transition
- To learn communication and skills
I’m here to help if your organization wants to Create a Peer Coaching Program or if you want to learn more about Betsy’s Best Peer Coaching Program!